Development economists and other development researchers typically use STATA or another statistical software package to analyze evaluation data. The courses and resources listed below have not been developed by CEGA but are provided as references.
- Online Training Course from the University of North Carolina
- Online Training Course from the Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit (SALDRU), University of Cape Town
- Resources to help you learn and use Stata from the Institute of Digital Research and Education (IDRE), UCLA
- How-To Videos from STATA on YouTube, by Topic
- Stata 13 manual released in 2013
- Training Resources, by SAS