Jeremy Magruder is an Associate Professor of Agricultural and Resource Economics at UC Berkeley. His research interests include unemployment in South Africa, job networks in India, and HIV/AIDS in Malawi.
- Social Networks and Agricultural Technology Adoption in Malawi
- Insufficient Change and Lost Sales among Small Businesses in Kenya
- Social Networks and Job Referrals in India
- The Impact of Minimum Wages on Demand-Driven Development
- Job Networks and Gender in Malawi
- Do legs matter: Why take-up of prosthetic legs is low in Rwanda